Are you looking for Christmas recipes for kids? These festive Christmas cookies: Cranberry & White Chocolate Chip Cookies, sent in by Mykidstime parent Deirdre C, are easy to make and yummy!
- 125g butter or margarine
- 50g brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 160g self raising flour
- 125g white chocolate buttons – roughly chopped up
- 25g cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees/ Gas 4.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Beat the egg, sift in the flour and then add the chocolate pieces and mix thoroughly.
- Stir in the cranberries very gently.
- Put 20 teaspoons of the mixture slightly apart on the baking sheet and bake in the oven for 15 – 20 mins until golden brown.
- Leave the cookies on the tray for a minute then transfer onto a wire rack and leave to cool if at all possible in a house full of kids!!!
Lots more seasonal ideas in 15 Easy Christmas Recipes
Did you make this recipe or do you have any similar recipes ? Let us know in the comments below
Did you like this article? Sign up for our free newsletter (be sure to tick Food!) and join us on facebook and follow us on Twitter, Instagram & Pinterest.