Are you looking for Christmas recipes for kids? These festive Christmas cookies: Cranberry & White Chocolate Chip Cookies, sent in by Mykidstime parent Deirdre C, are easy to make and yummy!
- 125g butter or margarine
- 50g brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 160g self raising flour
- 125g white chocolate buttons – roughly chopped up
- 25g cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees/ Gas 4.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Beat the egg, sift in the flour and then add the chocolate pieces and mix thoroughly.
- Stir in the cranberries very gently.
- Put 20 teaspoons of the mixture slightly apart on the baking sheet and bake in the oven for 15 – 20 mins until golden brown.
- Leave the cookies on the tray for a minute then transfer onto a wire rack and leave to cool if at all possible in a house full of kids!!!
Lots more seasonal ideas in 15 Easy Christmas Recipes
Did you make this recipe or do you have any similar recipes ? Let us know in the comments below