Are you looking for Christmas recipes for kids? This Rudolph Buns recipe, sent in by Mykidstime parent Finnuala W, is a great one for Christmas baking with the kids as it’s really easy to make, and they look super cute too!
- Betty Crocker chocolate icing
- White buttons
- Black writing icing
For the buns:
- 8 oz of butter
- 8 oz of sugar
- 4 eggs
- 12 oz flour
- Mix all the ingredients together in a mixer and divide into cake tins.
- Cook for 20 -25 mins at 180 deg. Let cool before you decorate.
- Cover the cool buns with Betty Crocker chocolate
- Put 2 white buttons on for the eyes with a dot of black icing on each one.
- Cut some cherries into 1/8th and use for the nose.
- Break up some pretzels and use as the antlers.
Related : More recipe ideas in 15 Easy Christmas Recipes
Did you make this recipe or do you have any similar recipes ? Let us know in the comments below