With the recent release of the Emoji Movie, your child’s lunchbox will be bang on trend with these cute Emoji Eggs. So grab the yellow food colouring, boil some eggs and bring creative lunchbox ideas to the next level!
Sign up for our free monthly newsletter stuffed full of ideas, competitions and offers. PS Did we mention it’s free?
How to Create Cute Emoji Eggs
- Eggs (hard boiled and peeled)
- Yellow food colouring
- Black and red food gel/icing
- Boil your eggs for approximately 6 minutes and peel them once cool enough
- Add 4 to 6 drops of yellow food colouring and a couple of drops of vinegar to a bowl of warm water
- Immerse your peeled hard boiled eggs in the yellow mixture and leave for 15 minutes or until they have turned yellow
- Decorate them with the black and red food gel to look like your favourite emoji symbol
Now they are ready to eat. Add them to your child’s lunchbox for a nutritious and delicious snack.
You might also enjoy
- Fruity Rice Salad perfect for Lunchboxes
- 5 Super Quick Super Healthy Lunchbox ideas for Kids
- How to Make Funky Fruit Butterflies perfect for Lunchboxes
- Creative Lunchbox Ideas for Back to School
- 100 Healthy Lunchbox Ideas Your Kids Will Love
- Free Lunch Box Ideas Planner To Make You More Organised
- Make Lunchboxes a Cinch with this Ultimate Filler List
- Creative No Bread Lunchbox Idea
- Free Printable Jokes and Notes for Lunchboxes
What is you favourite emoji symbol? Share them with us in the comments box below.