Aren’t these polar bear marshmallows so cute?! Here’s how to make marshmallow polar bears, perfect for Christmas Hot Chocolate.
Sign up for our free Newsletter stuffed full of ideas, competitions and offers. PS Did we mention it’s free?
Does your child enjoy a hot chocolate in the winter time or for Christmas? My daughters love adding marshmallows to their hot chocolate before drinking it so when I saw these adorable marshmallow polar bears, they’re on my list to make for this Christmas Eve for our hot chocolate ritual!
- Large marshmallows
- Mini marshmallows
- Edible googly eyes
- Chocolate buttons, M&Ms or brown Smarties
- White chocolate buttons – melt these for a few seconds in the microwave to make your “glue”
How to Make the Marshmallow Polar Bears
- Take one large marshmallow and squash it slightly to make the face.
- Take add a mini marshmallow for its nose, squash it slightly and “glue” it to the face with melted chocolate.
- Add googly eyes, chocolate nose
- Finally take a mini marshmallow and divide it in half to make the ears.
You might also enjoy 18 Special Christmas Eve Essentials Perfect for Waiting for Santa
Over to you now. Have you made these marshmallow polar bears? Did your child love them? Tell us in the comments below.