Need a quick meal that will keep the hungry mouths in your house happy? Then, you have to try this tuna pasta casserole. Pasta is always popular in my household and leftovers of this casserole are usually put into the kids’ lunchboxes.
Don’t miss the chance to have your say! We’re looking for parents to get involved and give their feedback on all aspects of family life. Find out more here.
You can whip up this recipe by using just four ingredients. They’re everyday items that will fit most food budgets too. It’s a hearty, tasty and quick meal that will satisfy any appetite.
You May Also Enjoy 10 Go-To Family Dinner Ideas Every Parent Should Know
Quick and Tasty Tuna Pasta Casserole
- 16oz pasta (any type)
- 1 and 1/2 cups of grated cheese, (save half for sprinkling on top)
- 1 tin of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tin of tuna (drained)
- Preheat oven to 190C / 375F.
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions and drain.
- Combine all ingredients in a large casserole and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then remove and stir.
- Continue to bake for 10 more minutes or until cheese is entirely melted.
- Stir and serve the tuna pasta casserole.
You May Also Enjoy 9 Simple Pasta Recipes For Kids (And They’re Ready Quickly!)