Are you looking for quick and easy party food ideas? This rice krispie recipe for rice krispie chewies with mini marshmallows are easy to make (and eat!)
Sign up for our free newsletter, & find us on facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube & Pinterest.
Makes approx 18-24 rice krispie treats depending on the portion size
- 25 g butter
- 200g Mini Marshmallows
- 200g Rice Krispies
- Melt the butter in a saucepan
- Add in the marshmallows and melt down.
- Make sure you take them off the heat before they burn.
- Stir in rice krispies until well mixed.
- Spoon into individual cases.
- You can press the mixture into a baking tray and then cut into rectangle or squares if you prefer.
Related Recipes: Rice Krispie Buns and Spooky Eyed Buns. Lots more Party Food ideas here too. You may also like Party Food Ideas for Toddlers
You might also enjoy watching our video on making chocolate rice krispie buns:
If you have tried this recipe let us know what you thought of it in the comments below