Are you looking for quick and easy party food ideas? This rice krispie recipe for rice krispie chewies with mini marshmallows are easy to make (and eat!)
Makes approx 18-24 rice krispie treats depending on the portion size
- 25 g butter
- 200g Mini Marshmallows
- 200g Rice Krispies
- Melt the butter in a saucepan
- Add in the marshmallows and melt down.
- Make sure you take them off the heat before they burn.
- Stir in rice krispies until well mixed.
- Spoon into individual cases.
- You can press the mixture into a baking tray and then cut into rectangle or squares if you prefer.
You might also enjoy watching our video on making chocolate rice krispie buns:
If you have tried this recipe let us know what you thought of it in the comments below