- 500 ml lemonade (still or sparkling)
- 2-3 small-sized surgical gloves/ spooky ice cubes
- 1 litre cranberry juice
- 500ml apple juice
- 500ml pineapple & passionfruit juice
- Freeze the lemonade in the surgical gloves or themed ice-cube tray overnight. (you can use water if you prefer)
- When ready to serve the fruity punch, pour all the remaining juices into a big glass bowl or jug
- Carefully peel away the gloves to reveal ice cool hands or add the ice shapes (we used pumpkin-shaped ice cubes). The shapes float in the blood-coloured punch.
- Serve immediately!
Related : 10 Spookily Easy Halloween Recipes.