This Spooky Fruity Halloween Punch is so easy to make and can be made even more eerie with the addition of an ice-shaped hand for that extra gruesome touch!
Don’t miss our best content straight to your inbox! Sign up now and get our FREE newsletters packed with fun ideas and things to do with the kids, family-friendly recipes, expert advice, parenting tips and great competitions.
Hosting a Halloween party or just looking to brew up a spooky concoction for the kids? This Halloween punch is just a fruit concoction, but it’s all about how you present it…!
You May Also Enjoy 12 Ghoulishly Great Halloween Drinks and Mocktails
Spooky Halloween Punch Recipe
- 500ml lemonade
- Red food colouring (optional)
- 2-3 small-sized surgical gloves or spooky ice cubes
- 1 litre cranberry juice
- 500ml apple juice
- 500ml pineapple juice
- Orange slices, to garnish
- Add some red food colouring (if using) to the lemonade, then pour into the surgical gloves or themed ice-cube tray to freeze overnight.
- When ready to serve the fruity punch, pour all the remaining juices into a big glass bowl or jug.
- Carefully peel away the gloves to reveal ice cool hands or add the ice shapes (we used pumpkin-shaped ice cubes). The shapes float in the blood-coloured punch.
- Serve immediately!
You May Also Enjoy How to Host a Really Spooktacular Halloween Party