Support Immunity with These Smoothie Recipes
The 6 immune supporting smoothie recipes below are not only tasty, but offer different properties to help keep us all healthy. However, they can all be given an extra boost by adding a sachet of Junior Revive or Teen Revive Active, which contains 18 vitamins and minerals, along with prebiotics, probiotics and Wellmune®, to support health and immunity.
#1. Avocado Berry Crush
Avocado is used to give this smoothie a rich, creamy texture. They contain up to 20 vitamins and minerals and can help improve digestion and boost mental health. Adding in the berries, further boosts wellbeing and gives this smoothie an amazing taste.
- ½ to 1 small ripe avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup/190g fresh or frozen berries of your choice. Choose from a combination of blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries or cherries
- ¾ cup water
- Peel avocado and remove stone
- Add avocado slices and berries to a blender along with the water and mix until smooth
- Serve and enjoy
Tip: Add some ice if not using frozen berries. And remember you can add a sachet of Junior Revive or Teen Revive Active to further support health and immunity.
#2. Junior Revive or Teen Revive Breakfast Smoothie Recipe
Check out the full recipe for this tasty breakfast smoothie here.
1 small ripe banana
¾ cup/140g berries – Choose from blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries or a combination
¾ cup apple juice or water
1 stick sachet of Junior Revive or Teen Revive
1. Slice the banana, and put into your blender or food processor.
2. Add the berries of your choice and whizz until smooth.
3. Add Junior Revive or Teen Revive powder.
4. Pour in juice or water to make the consistency you like.
5. When complete, place a few extra fruits on top, drizzle with honey and serve.
Tip: Add natural yogurt to make an extra creamy smoothie.