Are you looking for child-friendly restaurants in Dingle? There are so many great restaurants in Dingle to choose from, but the problem often for parents is which one will cater for all of the family.
Here is a selection of family-friendly restaurants in Dingle, recommended by Mykidstime parents.
- The Dingle Diner: A long list of burgers, pizzas and seaside favourites like scampi or fish and chips. Kids will love the milkshakes!
- John Benny’s Pub: Located a the head of the marina, John Benny’s offers great food at reasonable prices, including a kids’ menu.
- Dingle Bay Hotel: Good consistent food right in the heart of Dingle. Comfortable settings with high chairs available upon request.
- The Boat Yard Restaurant: The kids’ menu includes mussels, a 4oz mini sirloin, sausages, fish goujons, pasta, burger, and more. Desserts will be popular, with several choices including the Boat Yard Yum Yum – vanilla ice cream with crushed Maltesers and Crunchie, topped with chocolate sauce!
- Ashes Bar & Restaurant: Nice relaxed restaurant that does yummy locally sourced food at affordable prices. Something for the whole family on the menu.
- The Marina Inn: Located just off the Marina, offers reasonable food and a quick service with a kids’ menu that includes pasta, fish and chips, goujons, sausages, or roast of the day.
- Murphy’s Ice Cream: Not a restaurant, but a must see in Dingle, you’ll find Murphy’s Ice Cream on Strand Street and the Pier. They love to see children coming in the door and give free tastes of all of their ice creams!
You May Also Enjoy Top 10 Things to Do with Kids in Kerry