Looking for a novel way to create a quick and easy portable bed for kids? Perhaps you’ve a kids slumber party planned, and need to provide extra beds? Here’s how to make your own ingenious portable kids bed.
Sign up for our free newsletter packed with information and great offers. Or join us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube.
Who would have thought of just sewing together some pillowcases to create a portable kids bed? Check out this simple, creative, ingenious idea:
What You Need:
- 4 Pillows
- 4 Pillowcases
- Needle & Thread
How to Make:
- Simple sew together the 4 pillowcases
- Insert the pillows
- And hey presto – you’ve a bed!
You may also like:
- Sleepover Party Games
- How to Survive Hosting a Kids Slumber Party
- Bedtime Delay Tactics – Is your Kid a Bedtime Staller
- 50 Excuses Kids Use at Bedtime
Over to you? Have you tried making these beds? Let us know in the comments below.