After the success of our first issue of My Time, we have packed even more great content into this issue of My Time! In our Spring Issue 2 you’ll find:
- Show & Tell News, views and products we love!
- Mykidstime Turns 10! Our 10th birthday celebrations were packed with lots of fun and games – and, of course, an amazing birthday cake!
- 10 Minutes to Your Best Self Psychotherapist Abby Wynne explains how just 10 minutes each day can lead to being our best self.
- Becoming a Step Parent Tips to make the whole overwhelming transition easier for everyone.
- 8 Ways You Can Combat PMS Don’t suffer in silence, see how a few easy changes can help combat the worst of your symptoms.
- Fit & Fab Brighten up your workout with some sports style!
- The Relief of My Daughter’s Diagnosis Dee O’Leary reveals the relief – and guilt – of her daughter Rebecca’s Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis diagnosis.
- Spring Forward Say goodbye to the dreariness of winter with a Spring makeover!
- 6 Tips to Help Declutter Your Home Is the mess in your house getting you down? Read our simple tips to help you get started with decluttering.
- Easy Speedy Lunches Quick and tasty Asian lunch ideas are perfect for busy parents.
- Make Mine a Mojito! The classic mojito is transformed into a grown-up cupcake treat!
- Spring Book Club Picks Take your pick of the best literary delights.
Happy reading (possible with one of those cupcakes…)!
If you would like to download our My Time issue in PDF format, click here (NB it is 7MB in size)
We’d love to hear what you think of My Time Issue 2! So tell us in the comments below and if you enjoyed the magazine please share it on your social.
The Mykidstime Team