For those who have an interest in more natural beauty and hair products, good news, Unilever has launched a new natural and sustainable personal care brand this week. And even better, the product packaging is 100% recycled and recyclable!
Sign up for our free monthly newsletter stuffed full of ideas, competitions and offers. PS Did we mention it’s free?
The new line called ‘Love Beauty and Planet” consists of “natural” products including shampoos, conditioners, and body washes.
It’s great to see a big company developing more environmentally friendly products. We like the fact that the new Love Beauty and Planet products have these features:
- The products are made from ethically sourced oils and ingredients
- The products are free from Parabens.
- They use a ‘fast-rinse conditioner technology’ which requires less water to rinse out of your hair
- All the bottles are made from 100% recycled plastic and are 100% recyclable.
- The labels are also easy to remove so that nothing can interfere with the recycling process, you may not realise this but some of your plastic packaging isn’t actually recyclable if the label is too sticky to be removed.
They have also teamed up with some partners that support social entrepreneurs, recycling and other sustainable projects.
Prices start at $8.99 and the products are available in the US in drugstores. Let’s hope they bring the new range of products over the Atlantic quickly!
You might also enjoy Beautiful vs. Average
Over to you now. Any thoughts on the new Love Beauty and Planet line? Tell us in the comments below.