If you are looking for a fun and magical Christmas craft to do with the kids then you must try making this reindeer food.
Suitable for all ages, you will only need 4 steps to bring this recipe to life. It’s also an ideal craft to keep kids entertained in the run-up to Christmas.
How to Make Magical Reindeer Food
Once you have assembled the reindeer food, keep it safely stored until Christmas Eve.
Then, before Santa arrives, get the kids to sprinkle the magic reindeer food outside to help the reindeer guide Santa’s sleigh right to your home!
- Oats or birdseed
- Edible glitter
- Small plastic or brown paper bag
- Paper and pen
- Ribbon or tape (optional)
Are you looking for a fun and festive way to entertain your kids? Download your FREE Christmas word search which is perfect for keeping kids busy!
1. Mix the oats or birdseed with the glitter in your small plastic or brown paper bag
2. Add the magic to the mixture by writing the following on a piece of paper:
“Sprinkle on the lawn at night.
The moon will make it sparkle bright
Santa’s reindeer fly and roam
This will guide them to your home.”
3. Put the paper into the bag, or attach it with the ribbon or tape. Safely store your bag away.
4. On Christmas Eve, sprinkle the magic reindeer food outside your house, and the reindeer and Santa are sure to find you!