Looking for a fun and magical Christmas craft to do with the kids? Then, you must try making this reindeer food. Suitable for all ages, you will only need 4 steps to bring this recipe to life. It’s also an ideal craft to keep kids entertained in the run-up to Christmas.
Don’t miss the chance to have your say! We’re looking for parents to get involved and give their feedback on all aspects of family life. Find out more here.
Once you’ve assembled the reindeer food, keep it safely stored until Christmas Eve. Before Santa arrives, get the kids to sprinkle the magic reindeer food outside to help the reindeer guide Santa’s sleigh right to your home.
You May Also Enjoy: 15 Christmas Craft Ideas for Kids to Get You in the Festive Mood
How To Make Magical Reindeer Food in 4 Easy Steps
- Oats or birdseed
- Edible glitter
- Small plastic or brown paper bag
- Paper and pen
- Ribbon or tape (optional)
You May Also Enjoy Christmas Crafts – Reindeer Tree Decorations
- Mix the oats or birdseed with the glitter in your small plastic or brown paper bag
- Add the magic to the mixture by writing the following on a piece of paper;
“Sprinkle on the lawn at night.
The moon will make it sparkle bright
Santa’s reindeer fly and roam
This will guide them to your home.”
3. Put the paper into the bag, or attach it with the ribbon or tape. Safely store your bag away.
4. On Christmas Eve, sprinkle the magic reindeer food outside your house, and the reindeer and Santa are sure to find you!
You May Also Enjoy 10 of the Cutest Winter Crafts for Toddlers to Make
Have your say! Have you made reindeer food with your kids before? Leave a comment below and let us know – we’d love to hear from you!