If you are looking for Christmas crafts to do with the kids, then this Rudolph Reindeer Decoration is lots of fun for all ages,and the kids are usually so proud of Christmas decorations they make themselves.
- 5 Corks per Reindeer
- Googly eyes
- Pipe cleaners for antleers
- Christmassy ribbon
- Thread for hanging
- Your imagination
- Cut 2 of the corks down to 3/4 for the legs. Glue one full cork at right angles to one of the 3/4 corks for the back leg.
- Glue another full cork (neck) on top of the other cut cork for the front leg.
- Join the body to the neck.
- Glue the last cork (head) at right angle on top of the neck.
- Now down to the decoration, this is where your imagination comes in! Stick eyes on, twist pipe cleaners for antlers, give Rudolph a smile and a red bobbin nose and the rest is up to you!
Related : Lots more ideas in Christmas Crafts
Have you made this, or do you have ideas for any Christmas Crafts or homemade decorations with Children? Share them here in the comments!
Did you like this article? Sign up for our free newsletter, join us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and follow our Christmas board on Pinterest