Kids Christmas crafts are always fun, so why not get out the art supplies and have a great time with your child, making our Christmas Crafts for Kids Project: Angels with Special Wings!
Provided by Roisin at Ballygarrett Art Studio
- A4 Paper
- Paper Doillies ( or RecycledCup/Paper Plate/ Circle of Paper)
- Cotton wool balls
- Sticky Tape or staples
Optional Extras :
- Coloured Tissue Paper
- Coloured Pencils, Crayons, Glitter
- Wool, Feathers, Fabric
- Take a sheet of white paper, put out enough paint in the flat part of an egg carton as to fit your hand into it (cans also use a plate of just paint your hand with a brush
- Make an imprint of both hands on the paper, touching at the middle of the wrists
- Allow handprints to dry
- Take the doillie, paper plate or circle, and cut from the edge to the centre
- Make the paper into a cone shapre, and decure with staples, or sticky tape. If using the recycled cup, ensure it is clean, turn it upside down, and decorate it.
- Cut out the hands, leaving a white edge around them – these will be the wings
- Secure the cotton ball to the top of the paper cone, or upside down cup, with glue or sticky tape.
- Fold the handprints back to form the angle wings, and attach to the cone.
- You can use the optional extras to collage and decorate the body, eyes, feet and just remind the kids they are making angels!
Download the project here (you will need Adobe Reader) for pictures with instructions.
Related : Lots more festive craft projects in Christmas Craft Ideas
Have you made any of these, or do you have ideas for any Christmas Crafts with Children? Share them here in the comments!
Did you like this article? Sign up for our free newsletter, join us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and follow our Christmas board on Pinterest