Are you looking for Easter crafts for kids? Here’s a cute and easy Easter craft to bring a bit of springtime colour indoors. Making Tissue Paper Easter Eggs is a fun and simple craft suitable for toddler, kids, mummies and daddies!
You will need:
- Contact Paper
- Tissue Paper (torn into small pieces)
All supplies can be found online or in-store at the Art & Craft Co. in Ennis, Co. Clare.
- Cut two egg shaped frames.
- Tape a piece of contact paper to table (sticky side up!) and set one of the frames on it.
- Place a mix of tissue paper and glitter inside the frame.
- Put the second frame on top of the first one.
- Smooth a top layer of contact paper (sticky side down!) over the tissue egg.
- Trim around the edges being sure to leave an overhang of contact paper to make sure it all sticks together.
- Hang up in a window and enjoy!
Have you got a favourite family Easter craft? Share it with us in the comments below.