Looking for a quick and quirky Christmas craft to do with the kids? This Christmas Tree Bunting is easy, fun and will add some extra cheer to your home this Holiday Season.
If you have been wondering how to make Christmas Tree Bunting, this is an easy project which the kids will enjoy:
You will need:
- Variety of Buttons
- Glue Stick
- Ribbon Scissors
All supplies can be found online or in-store at the Art & Craft Co. in Ennis, Co. Clare.
- Cut felt into triangles for the trees and small rectangles for the trunks. How many you need depends on what length bunting you’re making.
- Glue an assortment of buttons onto the trees.
- Glue a small rectangle onto the back of each tree as a trunk.
- Glue trees onto ribbon. (Note: a small stitch is helpful if your trees are a bit heavy.)
- Hang up your Christmas Tree Bunting and enjoy!
Related : More Christmas projects for kids in Christmas Craft Ideas
Have you got a favourite family Christmas craft? Share it with us in the comments below.