Looking for an easy present for Mother’s Day that your child can have fun making? These photo flowers are so simple but yet adorable! The smaller members of the household will be delighted to get to join in too.
Don’t miss the chance to have your say! We’re looking for parents to get involved and give their feedback on all aspects of family life. Find out more here.
Made for smaller hands, your younger children will love to carefully cut out the flower shape and stick down a picture of themselves. If you have bigger kids, they can help and include the little ones when making this special present just for you. There’s no better gift than seeing your kids working together and getting along.
You May Also Enjoy Download Your Free My Mum Printable for Mother’s Day
This Present for Mother’s Day is Adorable
- Heavy Paper or Light Card
- Glue stick
- Green Pipe Cleaners one for each flower (or drinking straws)
- Ribbon (optional)
- Cut photos into circles to be used as the centre of the flower.
- Cut simple flower shapes out of card
- Glue photo circle to the centre of the flower.
- Tape pipe cleaner/straw securely to the back of your flower.
- Trim ends of pipe cleaner/straws to the length you desire, depending on what you are using as a vase.
- If making a handheld bouquet, don’t trim the pipe cleaner/straws; simply tie a ribbon bow around them all.
You May Also Enjoy 8 Simple Craft Ideas for Kid that will Amuse Preschoolers
Have your say! Would you like this present for Mother’s Day? What crafts do your kids love to do? Leave a comment below and let us know – we’d love to hear from you!