Looking for an easy present for Mothers Day that your child can make? These Photo Flowers are very easy to make and are a great Mother’s Day art & craft project for your child, especially for the smaller members of the household.
Sign up for our free monthly newsletter stuffed full of ideas, competitions and offers. PS Did we mention it’s free?
What you’ll need
- Heavy Paper or Light Card
- Glue stick
- Green Pipe Cleaners one for each flower (or drinking straws)
- Ribbon (optional)
What to do
- Cut photos into circles to be used as the center of the flower.
- Cut simple flower shapes out of card
- Glue photo circle to the center of the flower.
- Tape pipe cleaner/straw securely to the back of your flower.
- Trim ends of pipe cleaner/straws to the length you desire, depending on what you are using as a vase.
- If making a handheld bouquet, don’t trim the pipe cleaner/straws; simply tie a ribbon bow around them all.
You might also enjoy making our Father’s Day Project!
You may also enjoy reading 8 Simple Craft Ideas for Kid that will Amuse Preschoolers
Did you make our Mother’s Day Flowers Project? Tell us how you got on in the comments below.