Want to create your own playdough? Follow our super easy playdough recipe and create different playdough for every season. It will keep for weeks if stored in resealable plastic bags with a little bit of oil. And will provide hours for fun for your kids and their friends!
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 cup salt
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- Food colouring green, blue, red and yellow
- Add all ingredients to a saucepan and heat gently until if forms a dough.
- Once it has cooled slightly let each child knead it.
- Split it into several smaller balls and add food colouring.
- Using gloves, knead the food colouring into the ball until the dough changes colour.
- Give your child a rolling pin and some cookie cutters to create great shapes.
Do you have any fun science recipes? Please share them in the comments box below.