Car journeys with kids can be a bit of an endurance test for everyone! What with sibling squabbles, countless requests for toilet stops, and endless “are we there yets”, you can often arrive at your destination more than a little frazzled! Would you like to make your journey a little easier this year? Survive the Drive with these 7 Useful Tips for Travelling with Kids.
The key to happy car travel is to be organised. This great infographic from Cascara Vacation Rentals outlines the essentials you need:
Brought to you by Cascara Vacation Rentals
More Useful Information
- Top 10 Tips for Happy Car Travel with Kids
- 30 Fun Games for Car Journeys
- 30 of the Most Entertaining Car Games for Kids Aged 8-12 yrs
- Tips for Easing Motion Sickness in Kids
- 15 Incredibly Useful Parenting Hacks for the Car
- 20 Top Travel Hacks for Easier Holidays with Kids
- 15 Best Apps for Kids when Travelling
- Tips for Travelling with Toddlers
Over to you! Any further tips on travelling with kids you could add to this list? Let us know in the comments below.