36. Get snap-happy with selfies at a world-famous red telephone box.
37. Young creatives can set their potential music career alight with a trip to the Young Creatives at The Roundhouse.
38. Visit the LUSH store on Oxford Street, it is one of the their largest stores and you’ll find three levels of lush-iousness to explore.
39. See real life justice in action at The Old Bailey (Central Criminal Court) where visitors over 14 are allowed in the public galleries at courts to watch trials from Monday to Friday between 10:30am and 1pm, and 2-4pm.
40. For a really special treat (could be a good birthday present) enjoy afternoon tea, for example, Tea at The Ritz or Afternoon Tea at Claridges. Check dress code before you go, sportswear generally not permitted for either ladies or gentlemen!