Are you planning on buying a new school bag for your child? There is such an extensive range of school bags available, it can often be daunting trying to decide which one to buy, especially if you want it to last more than a few months. Here is Our Pick of the Best School Bags for Kids this year, and we’re pretty sure your kids are going to love them as much as we do!
#1. Vivahouse School Bag Backpack
The Vivahouse School Bag Backpack claims to be ‘indestructible’. It has a large capacity compartment, so plenty of storage space for all your school needs. Suitable for all ages.
- Unisex Designs
- Large Inner Compartment for textbooks and A4 Folders
- Adjustable shoulder straps with padding
- Handy front zipped storage compartment on the front
- Durable design to last for years and years
#2. Seagull Backpack School Bag
Available in a range of colours The SEAGULL Backpack School Bags come in a range of colours. They are designed to hold up to 30kg and come wiht a 100% money back guarantee.
- Comfortable, adjustable straps and airmesh back panel with a spine channel for support
- Durable and Water-Resistant with anti-scratch surface
- Has a custom sleeve for laptops
- Net pouch on shoulder strap for mobile phones and a port for headphones.
The Jansport collection of school bags are durable (my son’s has lasted for years!), comfortable and practical, and are always winners with parents and kids. There’s an extensive range of colours available too, so there is sure to be one to suit everyone. And once they start to get a bit grubby, just pop into the washing machine and they’ll look as good as new again!
- One large main compartment
- Front Utility pocket with organiser keeps essentials handy
- Straight-cut padded shoulder strap
- 2/3 padded back panel for cushioning comfort
- Web haul loop
#4. Roxy Shadow Swell Backpack
This range of Roxy school bags are super colourful and sure to appeal to fashionistas! They are strong and durable and roomy enough to fit A4 size folders.
- One large main compartment, and secondary compartment
- Front Stationery pocket to keep essentials handy
- Side Holder for water bottles
- Top zip pocket for mobile phone/keys
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps
#5. Happytimebelt School Bags
Happytimebelt school bags and backpacks come in a large array of colours and designs. They are made from waterproof canvas and all have double zippers, making them more durable.
- Adjustable Padded Straps
- Front Zippered Pocket
- Side Holders for Water Bottles
- Large Main Compartment
- Extra interior pocket for a laptop
#6. Quicksilver 1969 Range
Quicksilver’s 1969 range of rucksacks are durable and practical, due to the large number of compartments and zippered pockets. They come in a stylish range of muted colours, and will last your growing child’s needs for many years.
- Ergonomic, padded, adjustable shoulder straps
- Two main zippered compartment
- 2 Side Pockets
- Zippered Front Pocket
- Reflective Logo for added safety in the dark
#7. Vans Old Skool Unisex Backpack
If your child is a fan of Vans footwear, then they are going to love this ultra-cool Old Skool backpack. It’s hard-wearing, long-lasting and has plenty of room for all the school essentials. It can also be used as a laptop bag.
- Adjustable padded straps
- Large Main Compartment, Front Pocket
- Zippered pockets internally
#8. Ridge 53
The high quality and durable Ridge 53 Backpack is multi-functioning, making it ideal as a schoolbag, laptop bag or rucksack. It’s got oodles of compartments and a foam back for comfort. We particularly love it for its practical waterproof raincover, which is ingenious when caught out in a shower on the way home from school.
- Foam Back Panel and Shoulder Straps for Added Comfort
- Zipped Pockets on both sides
- Integrated Waterproof Raincover
- Reinforced Easy Lift Top Handle
- Interior Organiser Pockets
- Secure and Durable zips
- Triple Stitching at all Stress Points
#9. Eastpak Padded Backpack
With a simple design, the Eastpak backpacks are a super durable range of bags that will endure many years of lugging heavy books to and from school. Better yet they are waterproof so no need to worry about the homework getting wet! And there’s an extensive range of colours too.
- Padded Back & Shoulder Straps for Added Comfort
- Hard-wearing Zipped Pockets on both sides
- Main compartment with front pocket
- Secure and Durable zips
#10. Veevan Emoji Backpack
The Veevan Emoji backpack is too cute not to include on this list! And it’s practical too with full support back panel and padded adjustable straps. Roomy and waterproof, this bag should meet your child’s needs for a few years.
- Front Zip Pocket
- Water Bottle Pockets
- Full Support Back Panel & Padded Shoulder Straps.
- Top small pocket for sunglasses or other small essentials
Over to you! Can you recommend any great school bags to add to this list? Let us know in the comments below.