These Blueberry Muffins are very easy to make, and would be perfect for breakfast, snack or lunchbox filler. Guaranteed empty plates!
- 75g butter
- 200g plain flour
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 75g caster sugar
- 100g vanilla yoghurt (Glenisk or alternative)
- 100ml low fat milk
- 1 large egg
- 200g blueberries
- Pre-heat your oven to 200ºC.
- Melt the butter and set aside to cool a little.
- Put all the dry ingredients into a large bowl.
- In a measuring jug lightly beat the egg with a fork and to that add the yoghurt, milk and melted butter.
- Next pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients and mix using a wooden spoon to combine. Don’t worry if the mixture is lumpy.
- Throw in the blueberries and gently combine.
- Spoon into the muffin cases and bake for 20 minutes until they are risen, golden and firm on top.
- Serve hot or cold.
You might also like 10 Quick & Healthy Breakfast Ideas that aren’t Porridge, Healthy Carrot Muffins, & Breakfast Berry Muffins.
You make these? Let us know how you got on in comments below?