These delicious blueberry muffins are very easy to make, and would be perfect for breakfast, snacks or a fun lunchbox filler. Whip up a batch and you’ll see them disappear in no time!
Blueberry muffins are a great baking project to get the kids involved with. The addition of yoghurt makes them moist and even more delicious!
You May Also Enjoy 10 Healthy Breakfast Ideas That Aren’t Porridge
- 75g butter
- 200g plain flour
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 75g caster sugar
- 100g vanilla yoghurt (Glenisk or alternative)
- 100ml low fat milk
- 1 large egg
- 200g blueberries
- Pre-heat your oven to 200ºC.
- Melt the butter and set aside to cool a little.
- Put all the dry ingredients into a large bowl.
- In a measuring jug lightly beat the egg with a fork and to that add the yoghurt, milk and melted butter.
- Next pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients and mix using a wooden spoon to combine. Don’t worry if the mixture is lumpy.
- Throw in the blueberries and gently combine.
- Spoon into the muffin cases and bake for 20 minutes until they are risen, golden and firm on top.
- Serve hot or cold.
You May Also Enjoy These Breakfast Berry Muffins Are Sure to Be a Hit!
Does your family enjoy blueberry muffins? Leave a comment below and let us know – we’d love to hear from you!