Read our very special Christmas Cake Recipe, brought to you by Mykidstime.
You’ll need the following:
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of sugar
- 4 large brown eggs
- 2 cups of dried fruit
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- Lemon juice
- 1 bottle of whisky
Here’s what to do:
- Sample the whisky to check for quality. Take a large bowl. Check the whisky again.
- To be sure it’s the highest quality, pour one level cup and drink. Repeat.
- Turn on the electric mixer, beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add one teaspoon of sugar and beat again. Make sure the whisky is still OK.
- Cry another tup. Tune up the mixer.
- Beat two leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried
- fruit. Mix on the turner.
- If the fired druit gets stuck in the beaterers, pry it goose with a drewscriver.
- Sample the whisky to check for tonsisticity.
- Next, sift two cups of salt. Or something. Who cares?
- Check the whisky. Now sift the lemon juice and strain your nuts.
- Add one table. Spoon the sugar or something. Whatever you can find. Grease the oven. Turn the cake tin to 350 degrees.
- Don’t forget to beat off the turner. Throw the bowl out of the window.
- Check the whisky again and go to bed.
- Aargh – shure who eats Chrestmas cake anyway?
Lots more real Christmas recipe ideas here