We have had some fun this year preparing for Halloween, and this year we tried making Monster Teeth for the first time. It’s one of the easiest and quickest things to make, and they look fabulous! Here’s How to Make Monster Teeth Halloween Cookies:
- Chocolate chip cookies – we made our own but you could use bought ones.
- Red food colouring
- Icing sugar at least 100g
- Butter 50g
- Mini marshmallows
- Make your cookies then cut them in half.
- Make a batch of butter cream icing by mixing softened butter with your sieved icing sugar. You may need add a drop of milk to make it softer.
- Add a few drops of red food colouring.
- Spread the red icing on each half of the cookie.
- Stick mini marshmallows on top of each half cookie to look like teeth and sandwich together. Use more icing if needed to stick them together.
You might also enjoy 11 Easy Halloween Cookie Recipes
Over to you now! Have you tried these monster teeth? Tell us how you got on in the comments below.