Looking for ideas for easy Halloween recipes for kids? Try our Spooky Eyed Buns, they are fun to make and are sure to be a hit with the kids.
Sign up for our free Newsletter stuffed full of ideas, competitions and offers.
PS Did we mention it’s free?
- 1 packet ready to roll icing
- Green food colouring
- Blue food colouring
- Red food colouring
- Rice Krispie buns
- Take the ready to roll icing and cut into small pieces.
- Roll each one out into a ball shape.
- Place on a plate and made a small indent into each ball with your thumb.
- Then with green food colouring, paint a small circle shape into the indent & leave to dry.
- Now mix some blue & red food colouring to make a purple colour.
- Place a small purple dot within each green circle.
- Leave to dry.
- Make your rice crispie buns and place an eyeball in the centre of them before putting aside to set.
Enjoy your Spooky Eyed Buns!
Related recipes: Lots more ideas in our 10 Spookily Easy Halloween Recipes
Over to you now. Any other Halloween Recipes for kids to recommend? Share them with us in the comments below.