These cute-as-puppies “pupcakes” were shared with us by Mykidstime parent Valerie. Her family made the doggy-shaped cupcakes for a cake sale that was benefitting dog and pet charities. Here’s how to make These Fun Cupcakes that would be ideal for dog lovers or a bake sale!
- Lemon cupcakes
- Regular buttercream icing
- Chocolate covered raisins
- Chocolate chips
- White and pink squashies
- Dog patterned cupcake cases if you can find them. “We found ours in Mr Price.” says Val
- Make a batch of cupcakes and ice them with the buttercream icing.
- Fluff up the icing on each cupcake with a fork to “roughen” it a bit.
- Use chocolate chips for eyes and chocolate covered raisins for the noses.
- Then take the Squashies sweets and use the white bits for the ears and pink for the tongues.
“We had good fun making and taste-testing them!”