With the long summer holidays just around the corner, many parents will be anxious to get their children booked into Summer Camps. We can help, below are list of some of the best Summer Camps in Cork for summer 2017 for both younger kids and teens. Do keep checking back as we will be updating the list weekly.
Sign up for our free Newsletter stuffed full of ideas, competitions and offers. PS Did we mention it’s free?
Summer Camps in Cork for Teens
Savvy Teen Academy Summer Camps (15+ yrs)
The Savvy Teen Academy offer courses helping teens flourish at school, college or work, maximise fun and build a toolbox of skills to help with all areas of their life. It is not a course based on traditional school curriculum but students will learn and practice skills that are not taught in schools but that are essential to academic and professional success.
2017 Summer Camps in Cork take place from July 17th to 20th.
Summer Camps in Cork for Kids
Learn-It Lego Education Summer Camps (6+ yrs)
Learn It Lego Education Summer Camps cover a variety of different themes such as Robotics, Mechanics Engineering, Construction, Science and Creativity. Camps are taking place in 7 locations in Cork; Bandon, Carrigaline, Clonakility, Mallow, Midleton and Cork City.
Click here to find a Learn It Lego Summer Camp near you. They have 3 different camps: Junior Engineers (6-8yrs) summer camps, Senior Engineers Summer Camps (9-12yrs) and Senior Robotics Summer Camps (11+ yrs).
Munster Rugby Summer Camps
Munster Rugby Summer Camps take place during July and August in 23 locations throughout Munster. They run daily from 9.30am to 1.30pm and are suitable for both boys and girls aged from 6 to 12 years. Participants are divided by age and will learn basic rugby skills in a fun environment. All coaches are accredited by the I.R.F.U.
Each Munster Rugby Summer Camp participant will receive an official summer camp pack with an Adidas summer camp t-shirt, shorts, socks, bag and mouth guard and a junior ticket for a pre-season game.
Munster Rugby also offer English and Rugby Summer Camps for teens wishing improve their english and rugby skills.
Createschool Workshops (from 8 yrs+)
Createschool presents a range of creative workshops and summer camps for children over the summer months, Including:
- Stop Motion Animation (Brick Flicks)
- Podcast Production
- Digital animation
- iPad training
Let your imagination loose and your ideas take hold, whilst having fun, making friends and creating memories! Create school Camps take place in venues in Cork during July & August.
- Athletics Ireland offer kids the opportunity to come along and try a range of fun athletics activities in Cork during July and August.
- Whizzkids Discover IT Summer Camps are for kids aged 8 to 17 and mix indoor and outdoor action, with sports, code breaking & web design so kids have a fun & varied day. Camps are taking place during July and August in various venues in Cork including UCD.
- FAI Summer Soccer School and Kelloggs GAA Cul Camps take place in every county in Ireland
- Let’s Go! is your No. 1 choice for action packed, fun filled summer camps. Let’s Go! offer Multi Activity Summer Camps in Cork during the months of June, July and August for children aged five to thirteen years. Camps run Monday to Friday – 9:30am to 3.30pm daily.
- Techkidz offer multi-activity computer summer camps for kids ages 7 to 14 years in Cork.
- Blackrock Castle Observatory will run Space Camps for kids aged 7 to 12 years in July.
Tips for Summer Camps
Mykidstime is run by parents and we have also compiled our Top 10 Tips for Summer Camps, based on our experience! Things like checking whether they need a drink or snack with them or what the procedure is at pick up time. Each camp provider should have a child protection policy in place. Ask other parents for opinions on camps if it’s your child’s first summer camp year.