From French to Filipino, give your friends and family a very special day when you can wish them Happy Birthday in 25 different languages!
Don’t miss the chance to have your say! We’re looking for parents to get involved and give their feedback on all aspects of family life. Find out more here.
Send a special birthday card to friends and family with one (or all!) of your favourite birthday greetings. Imagine how impressed they would be with something so unique!
You May Also Enjoy Learn How to Say ‘I Love You’ in 25 Different Languages
Happy Birthday in Different Languages
- Lá breithe shona duit (Irish)
- Joyeux anniversaire (French)
- Buon compleanno (Italian)
- Feliz aniversário (Portuguese)
- Feliz cumpleaños (Spanish)
- Sretan rođendan (Croatian)
- Hyvää syntymäpäivää (Finnish)
- Všechno nejlepší k narozeninám (Czech)
- Eyd mawlid saeid (Arabic)
- Alles Gute zum Geburtstag (German)
- Grattis på födelsedagen (Swedish)
- Selamat ulang tahun (Indonesian)
- Tillykke med fødselsdagen (Danish)
- Shēngrì kuàilè (Chinese)
- Saeng-il chugha haeyo (Korean)
- Penblwydd hapus (Welsh)
- Gelukkige verjaardag (Dutch)
- S̄uk̄hs̄ạnt̒ wạn keid (Thai)
- Boldog születésnapot (Hungarian)
- Daudz laimes dzimšanas dienā (Latvian)
- Su gimtadieniu (Lithuanian)
- Heri ya Kuzaliwa (Swahili)
- Maligayang kaarawan (Filipino)
- Chúc mừng sinh nhật (Vietnamese)
- Wszystkiego najlepszego (Polish)
You May Also Enjoy 14 Happy Birthday Colouring Pages For Spreading Birthday Cheer!
Have your say! Did your child enjoy learning how to say ‘Happy Birthday’ in different languages? Leave a comment below and let us know – we’d love to hear from you!