Are you looking for a special party treat recipe? Or a bake sale standby? This quick and tasty Oreo Truffles Recipe will leave guests wanting more. And best of all, as there is no baking involved, you could use it as a fun kids party activity.
Sign up for our free Newsletter stuffed full of ideas, competitions and offers.
PS Did we mention it’s free?
Ingredients for Oreo Truffles
- 2 packets of Oreo biscuits (154g each)
- 150g Cream Cheese
- Teaspoon of Vanilla Essence
- 200g dark/white/milk chocolate for coating
- Optional – gold glitter spray or edible glitter
Method for Oreo Truffles
- Empty Oreo biscuits into a zip-loc bag and bash with a rolling pin or meat hammer until they are large crumbs. You could also pulse them in the food processor.
- In a large bowl, mix the crushed Oreo biscuits with the cream cheese and a teaspoon of vanilla extract until combined.
- Roll into balls and chill in the fridge or freezer for at least an hour.
- Once chilled, melt your chocolate of choice.
- Use a skewer or fork to dip each truffle into the chocolate and place on greaseproof paper to set.
- Store in the fridge and just before you serve, spray or coat with edible glitter if using.
You May Also Enjoy – 50 Best Bake Sale Ideas and 20 Great Party Food Ideas or Kids and 30+ Amazing Harry Potter Party Food Ideas for a True Hogwarts Feast!
Over to you. Have you tried this quick and tasty Oreo Truffles Recipe? Please let us know in the comments box below.