Are you looking for a homemade Mother’s Day craft for your kids to do? Look no further than these 3D flowers! Whether Dad is helping the kids to make this craft for you or your child has decided to give it a go on their own, it’s such a pretty picture.
Don’t miss the chance to have your say! We’re looking for parents to get involved and give their feedback on all aspects of family life. Find out more here.
We love the personalised touch of their own hand holding the bouquet of flowers, which makes it that bit extra special for Mother’s Day. The items you’ll need for this homemade Mother’s Day craft are all simple and you probably have them already at home.
You May Also Enjoy Adorable Mother’s Day Crafts You’ll Be Thrilled To Receive
Homemade Mother’s Day Craft Flowers
You Will Need:
- White paper
- Green paper
- Pink paper
- Blue card
- Some buttons
- Cut circles out of white paper, then take each circle and cut petals.
- Bend the petals gently out for the 3D effect.
- Next, cut out stems and leaves from green paper.
- Trace the outline of your child’s hand on the pink paper and cut out the hand.
- Now, you’re ready to assemble your picture.
- Stick the main part of the hand at the bottom left of the picture, taking care not to stick the fingers down.
- Then, overlay your stems and glue them onto the hand. Bend back the fingers gently and glue them over the stems.
- Finally, stick your white flowers onto the tops of the stems and glue a button in the middle.
Have your say! Are your kids going to try these 3D flowers? Leave a comment below and let us know – we’d love to hear from you!