As a Mum of two, I am always on the lookout for fun craft projects for kids to do. I taught my kids how to make a pom pom and have recorded a video – Quick Craft Projects for Kids: How to Make a Pom Pom so that you can easily see how to create your own pom pom.
For this fun craft project you will need:
To turn this into an Easter Craft for Kids you could use yellow wool and create little ducklings or grey, cream or brown wool to create a bunny rabbit.
And for Christmas how about using brown and red to make a Robin to hang on the tree? Or use white wool to make a snowman.
Bring your pom pom to life with goggly eyes and felt cut out for ears, mouth and nose. You could even create a fun carrot nose for your snowman using orange felt and mini pom poms in black wool as buttons.
Or add your pom pom to a hat or scarf that you have knitted or bought to give it a unique style.
Other Fun Crafts for Kids the you may enjoy:
- Funky Crafts for kids aged 8-12
- Easy Knitting Projects to get you Started
- 20 Super Spring Crafts for Kids
- 10 Simple Animal Crafts for Kids to Make
- Cute Farm Craft for Kids
- Cardboard Box Crafts for Kids
- 10 Cool Crafts Even Your Teen will want to Do
- 8 Great Beach Craft Ideas
- 15 Easy Pipe Cleaner Crafts Your Kids will Love
- Easy Craft Ideas for Kids that are Perfect for Parties
Have you made a pom pom yet? Let us know in the comments box below.