Looking for a delicous refrigerator cake recipe? Here is one that my friend Michelle swears by:
Sign up for our free monthly newsletter, join us on facebook, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube.
- 150g (5½ oz) bar of dark chocolate
- 200g (7oz) bar of milk chocolate
- 175g (6oz) butter, cut into pieces
- 100g (3½) golden syrup
- 200g (7oz) packet digestive biscuits
- Large handful of dried cranberries or marshmallows or nuts (add whatever you think will taste best)
Line an 8 inch round tin with greaseproof paper.
Put all the chocolate, butter and syrup into microwave and melt on low for 2 mins or melt it the old fashioned way in a bowl over a pot of boiling water!
Crush the biscuits and add to melted choc mixture along with dried fruit, nuts, marshmallows etc.
Pour into tin and leave in the fridge until set. Takes about 3 hours.
You may also like – Party Food Ideas for Toddlers
Over to you now. Do you have a favourite chocolate refrigerator cake recipe? Share it with us in the comments below.