Are you looking for creative lunchbox ideas to inspire and delight your kids? Then we have just the thing for you. Watch how to create sizzling sausage mummies ideal for lunchboxes, parties or as a spooky halloween treat.
Sign up for our free monthly newsletter stuffed full of ideas, competitions and offers. PS Did we mention it’s free?
How to Make Sizzling Sausage Mummies
- 1 packet of ready rolled puff pastry
- 1 packet of your favourite sausages (or you could make your own homemade sausages)
- Sugar eyes
- Tube of decorating gel/icing
You will also need a fork, sharp knife and a baking tray
- Prick your sausages with the fork.
- Cut your puff pastry into lengths approximately 1 cm wide.
- Wrap each sausage with a strip of pastry, ensuring you leave a space for the eyes near the top.
- Place on a baking tray and back for approx 40 minutes at 170C/340F
- Once they have cooled slightly, add your sugar eyes using a bit of decorating gel/icing as glue.
You might also enjoy
- Fruity Rice Salad perfect for Lunchboxes
- 5 Super Quick Super Healthy Lunchbox ideas for Kids
- How to Make Funky Fruit Butterflies perfect for Lunchboxes
- Creative Lunchbox Ideas for Back to School
- 100 Healthy Lunchbox Ideas Your Kids Will Love
- Free Lunch Box Ideas Planner To Make You More Organised
- Make Lunchboxes a Cinch with this Ultimate Filler List
- Creative No Bread Lunchbox Idea
- Free Printable Jokes and Notes for Lunchboxes
Have you tried our Sausage Roll Mummies yet? Or do you have any creative lunchbox ideas you could share with us? Please let us know in the comments box below.