Discover how to make Snowman Soup, which is a quick and easy treat when the weather gets cold and you want to snuggle up. It also packages up perfectly to give as a gift or add to a Christmas Eve box for the the girls and boys who have been nice and not naughty!
Sign up for our free monthly newsletter stuffed full of ideas, competitions and offers. PS Did we mention it’s free?
Simple to assemble, this could also be nice as a little gift idea for your child’s school friends. You could add a new Christmas-themed mug as well.
It would also work as a stocking stuffer idea, Secret Santa/Kris Kringle or a gift for 12 Days of Christmas.
You May Also Enjoy Make This Easy Secret Santa Gift For Under a Fiver
How To Make Snowman Soup
- 1 packet of hot chocolate mix
- 10-15 mini marshmallows
- 1 small candy cane (the stirrer)
- 2-3 small chocolates e.g. Hershey’s Kisses, Twirl Bites
- 1 treat bag or ziploc storage bag
- 1 small ziploc storage bag
- 1 mug (optional)
- Place the mini marshmallows into the smaller storage bag.
- Add the hot chocolate packet, mini marshmallows bag, chocolates and candy cane to your treat bag.
- Add a gift tag or attach a tag using the poem below.
You May Also Enjoy Magic Reindeer Food
Snowman Soup Poem
I was told you’ve been real good this year.
I’m always glad to hear it!
With freezing weather drawing near,
You’ll need to warm the spirit.
So here’s a little Snowman Soup
Complete with stirring stick.
Add hot water, sip it slow.
It’s sure to do the trick!
You May Also Enjoy How to Make Polar Bear Marshmallows Perfect for Christmas Hot Chocolate
Have you made Snowman Soup with your kids before? Which bit is their favourite? Leave a comment below and let us know – we’d love to hear from you!