Discover how to make Snowman Soup, which is a quick and easy treat when the weather gets cold and you want to snuggle up. It also packages up perfectly to give as a gift or add to a Christmas Eve box for the girls and boys who have been nice and not naughty!
Don’t miss our best content straight to your inbox! Sign up now and get our FREE newsletters packed with fun ideas and things to do with the kids, family-friendly recipes, expert advice, parenting tips and great competitions.
Simple to assemble, this could also be nice as a little gift idea for your child’s school friends. You could add a new Christmas-themed mug as well.
It would also work as a stocking stuffer idea, Secret Santa/Kris Kringle or a gift for 12 Days of Christmas.
You May Also Enjoy 10 Easy Homemade Food Gifts for Kids to Make at Christmas
How To Make Snowman Soup
- 1 serving of hot chocolate powder (measured out)
- 10-15 mini marshmallows
- 1 small candy cane (the stirrer)
- 2-3 small chocolates e.g. chocolate buttons, Twirl Bites, Hershey Kisses, etc
- 1 cone-shaped treat bag or small Ziploc bag
- Label or homemade tag
- Gift mug (optional)
- If you have a cone-shaped treat bag, it is nice to add the ingredients to create layers – start with the hot chocolate powder and chocolates, then layer the mini marshmallows and the candy cane stirrer.
- If you are don’t have a cone-shaped bag, perhaps consider two smaller bags (one for the hot chocolate mix and chocolates, and another for the marshmallows and candy cane stirrer)
- Use a ribbon or bag tie to close the bag, adding a gift tag or the following poem in the process.
Snowman Soup Poem
I was told you’ve been real good this year.
I’m always glad to hear it!
With freezing weather drawing near,
You’ll need to warm the spirit.
So here’s a little Snowman Soup
Complete with stirring stick.
Add hot water, sip it slow.
It’s sure to do the trick!
You May Also Enjoy How to Make Polar Bear Marshmallows Perfect for Christmas Hot Chocolate
Have your say! Have you made Snowman Soup with your kids before? Leave a comment below and let us know – we’d love to hear from you!