Have some fun with your canapés this Christmas and create this cute, festive penguin snack from olives and cheese. Fun to create and fun to eat too!
Sign up for our free Newsletter stuffed full of ideas, competitions and offers.
PS Did we mention it’s free?
For Each Penguin You will need
- 2 black olives (stones removed)
- 1 small ball of mozzarella cheese
- 1 round slice of carrot
- 1 cocktail stick
- knife for cutting
- Skewer your first whole olive onto your cocktail stick.
- Make a cut in your second olive almost to the top.
- Place the cut olive over your mozzarella cheese ball and skewer, olive side up, under the 1st olive on your cocktail stick.
- Cut a triangle out of your carrot round, to create the feet for your penguin.
- Add your carrot feet to the base of your penguin. It should now stand up.
- Cut a small beak from the remaining carrot and fit between the 1st and 2nd olive on the stick.
You might also enjoy:
- How to Make Polar Bear Marshmallows
- How to Make a Stunning 3D Snowflake Decoration
- 8 Simply Scrumptious Christmas Baking Recipes
- 20 Christmas Pancake Recipes the Family will Love
- 15 Christmas Craft Ideas for Kids to Get You In the Festive Mood
Over to you now. Did you make our festive penguin snack? Tell us how you got on in the comments below.