If like us, you are you always on the lookout for great lunchbox ideas , then you will find these Fruit Butterflies from our new creative lunchbox ideas video series, super easy and fun to make. Anything to make your child’s lunchbox more interesting (and healthy too!)
Sign up for our free monthly newsletter stuffed full of ideas, competitions and offers. PS Did we mention it’s free?
What You Need For Your Fruit Butterflies
To create your very own fruit butterflies for your child’s lunchbox you will need:
- A selection of your child’s favourite fruit
- A food storage clip or clothes peg
- A small, self seal sandwich bag
- A short length of pipe cleaner
- A black, permanent marker
Simply add the fruit to the storage bag. Push it evenly to either side and add the storage clip around the middle. Give your storage clip eyes and add the pipe cleaner through the top to act as antennae.
You might also enjoy
- Fruity Rice Salad perfect for Lunchboxes
- 5 Super Quick Super Healthy Lunchbox ideas for Kids
- Creative Lunchbox Ideas for Back to School
- 100 Healthy Lunchbox Ideas Your Kids Will Love
- Free Lunch Box Ideas Planner To Make You More Organised
- Make Lunchboxes a Cinch with this Ultimate Filler List
- Creative No Bread Lunchbox Idea
- Free Printable Jokes and Notes for Lunchboxes
Have you tried our fruit butterflies for your child’s lunchbox or do you have any other creative lunchbox ideas? Please share them in the comments box below.