Valentines Day is a special time for both parents and children, and nothing beats a home made gift for a special family member. We have created a free Valentine printable that you can download for your child to create a unique Valentine gift that children can give to parents, grandparents or someone special in their lives.
Sign up for our free Newsletter stuffed full of ideas, competitions and offers. PS Did we mention it’s free? Please share this with your family & friends if you liked it!
For this Valentine Printable you will need
- Download and print the Valentine Printable
- Coloured Paper
- length of ribbon
- Patterned paper such as wrapping paper, crepe paper, tissue paper or wallpaper
- Glue (either a glue stick or craft glue)
Instructions to create your unique Valentine gift
- Print the letter out and cut around the dotted line. Use this as a template to cut your card letters out.
- Stick your letters to your ribbon to spell LOVE (using the heart as the O).
- Use the solid line to cut out the patterned paper for each letter.
- Stick the patterned paper inside each letter.
- Add your photograph to the heart.
- Cut an inverted V into the end of your ribbon to make it look pretty.
- You could also fold a small section at the top and add some string to enable your Valentine to hang your Valentine gift.
Other fun Valentines Day Ideas:
- 14 Ideas for Valentines Day that wont’ cost a penny
- 7 Fruity Valentines treats You’ll Love
- 12 Easy Valentine crafts for pre-schoolers and toddlers you’ll treasure
- 7 Cute Valentine craft ideas you’ll fall in love with
- How to make Valentine heart jam tarts
Did you create a Valentine gift using our Valentine printable? Please let us know in the comments box below.