Continuing our creative lunchbox ideas series, check out how to create a tasty fruit turtle ideal for school lunches or as a delicious afternoon treat. Made using just a few simple ingredients, kids of all ages are sure to enjoy this heathy treat.
Sign up for our free monthly newsletter stuffed full of ideas, competitions and offers. PS Did we mention it’s free?
How to Create a Tasty Fruit Turtle
- Kiwi fruit
- 4 grapes
- 2 chocolate drops
- Cocktail sticks are optional
- Suitable dish for lunchbox
- Peel your kiwi fruit and cut in half
- Add two chocolate drops to the front to act as eyes (replace with raisins if your school does not allow chocolate)
- Place the fruit in a suitable dish
- Add the grapes to the rear and front of the kiwi to look like legs (cut grapes in half lengthways for younger children and place flat side down)
If your child is taking this tasty fruit turtle to school, you could secure the ‘legs’ with cocktail sticks.
You might also enjoy
- Fruity Rice Salad perfect for Lunchboxes
- 5 Super Quick Super Healthy Lunchbox ideas for Kids
- How to Make Funky Fruit Butterflies perfect for Lunchboxes
- Creative Lunchbox Ideas for Back to School
- 100 Healthy Lunchbox Ideas Your Kids Will Love
- Free Lunch Box Ideas Planner To Make You More Organised
- Make Lunchboxes a Cinch with this Ultimate Filler List
- Creative No Bread Lunchbox Idea
- Free Printable Jokes and Notes for Lunchboxes
Have you created your own fruit turtle? Let us know how it turned out in the comments box below.