Are you looking for some festive snack ideas to wow your guests this Christmas? Or perhaps you want to get the kids creative in the kitchen. These cute Santas from tomatoes will impress family and friends and area quick and tasty snack to make.
Sign up for our free monthly newsletter stuffed full of ideas, competitions and offers. PS Did we mention it’s free?
For Each Tomato Santa You Will Need:
- 1 cherry/plum tomato
- Cream cheese
- 1 black olive
- Knife & tea spoon
Instructions for How to Make Santas from Tomatoes
- Slice the top off the tomato and put aside
- Add a dollop of cream cheese to the top of the tomato
- Place the top back onto the tomato to act as Santa’s hat
- Add chopped black olive for the eyes
- Add a small dollop of cream cheese to the top of the tomato to become the bobble
- Serve and enjoy
You might also enjoy:
- How to Make Polar Bear Marshmallows
- How to Make Festive Penguins from Olives and Cheese
- How to Make a Stunning 3D Snowflake Decoration
- 8 Simply Scrumptious Christmas Baking Recipes
- 20 Christmas Pancake Recipes the Family will Love
- 15 Christmas Craft Ideas for Kids to Get You In the Festive Mood
Over to you now. Did you make our Santas from tomoatoes? Tell us how you got on in the comments below.