Watch how to make cucumber christmas trees for a fun festive treat that the whole family will enjoy. Ready in just minutes with a few simple ingredients and super healthy too.
Sign up for our free Newsletter stuffed full of ideas, competitions and offers.
PS Did we mention it’s free?
For Each Cucumber Christmas Tree You Will Need:
- 1 oat biscuit
- 1 thin slice of cucumber
- 1 piece of carrot or cheese
- 1 cocktail stick/skewer
- Vegetable peeler
- To create your cucumber christmas tree you will need to use your vegetable peeler to cut a full length strip of cucumber.
- Fold this in a fan shape
- Push your skewer through the centre and gently pull out the cucumber until is resembles a tree
- Gently stick the skewer into your oat biscuit
- Create a star for the top using a carrot or piece of cheese
- Serve and enjoy
You might also enjoy:
- How to Make Polar Bear Marshmallows
- How to Make Santas from Tomatoes and Cream Cheese
- How to Make Festive Penguins from Olives and Cheese
- How to Make a Stunning 3D Snowflake Decoration
- 8 Simply Scrumptious Christmas Baking Recipes
- 20 Christmas Pancake Recipes the Family will Love
- 15 Christmas Craft Ideas for Kids to Get You In the Festive Mood
Over to you now. Did you make our cucumber Christmas tree? Tell us how you got on in the comments below.