We have teamed up with hotels all over Ireland to give you the chance to win a family break in Dublin, Carlow, Galway, Sligo or Kerry!
Mount Wolseley Hotel Spa & Golf Resort
All boxes are ticked for the perfect Summer Family break for you and your family in Mount Wolseley Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort. Escape to this award-winning family-friendly country resort this Summer.
There is so much to do for families at Mount Wolseley Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort.
- Woodland Playground: Woodchip outdoor playground complete with zipline, swings, and slide, this wooded area is the perfect place for fun-filled fresh air, children love the playground which is safe and secure. Surrounded by the sounds of the county, relax and let your little ones enjoy Mount Wolseley outdoors.
- 20 metre heated Swimming pool, kiddies pool, jacuzzi, sauna and steam room, no leisure experience is overlooked.
- The Wolseley Walking Trail: Enjoy the fresh country air and rolling countryside of our beautiful Resort whilst you take in some exercise. The trail takes you around the perimeter of our majestic award-winning golf course and it is as invigorating as it is serene. The Walking Trail brings you in a complete circle back to the Hotel and can be walked as many times as desired. Enjoy the wildlife and unwind in the heart of the Mount Wolseley Country Resort.
- Wolseley Teen Zone: Games room for your Teens to socialise and relax, complete with gaming and chill zone.
Summer Family Breaks 2 or 3 night Package Includes:
- 2 or 3 nights in a Deluxe Family Room
- Full Irish Breakfast for all the family each morning in Fredericks award winning restaurant
- Four-Course dinner for adults on one or two evenings of choice in Fredericks award winning restaurant
- Dinner for children on one or two evenings of choice
1 night ‘Family Escape’ for 2 adults and 2 children in a deluxe family room with breakfast. Plus dinner for all the family in Fredericks Award Winning Restaurant.
T&C’s – Midweek only. Subject to availability.
Diamond Coast Hotel
The Diamond Coast Hotel love to welcome families from far and wide to Enniscrone, Co Sligo for the Summer Holidays. If you stay there, you and your family can enjoy large family rooms, great kids facilities like the free Little Diamond’s Kids Club and Pirate’s Playground. There are also tennis courts, an astro pitch and even a teen games room! They can offer you budget family dining options and lots of ideas for an amazing family day out.
Check out the Diamond Coast Hotel Family Summer Break Offers here!
Summer in Enniscrone is the best place to spend long action packed days on the beach and relaxed evenings enjoying ice cream and glorious sunsets over Killala Bay. Because of Enniscrones location, directly on the Wild Atlantic Way, it is the perfect choice for a family Summer break with a 5km Long Beach that’s perfect for long walks, building sandcastles and enjoying swimming, surfing and other water sports.
A two night stay in a family suite which can accommodate up to 2 Adults & 5 Children with breakfast each morning and dinner on one night.
Subject to availability.
The Connacht Hotel
If you’re looking for the perfect Summer Family Break, look no further than a family stay at The Connacht Hotel. The hotel is located only minutes away from Galway City, with so much to see & do right on the doorstep and free parking.
Book direct on the website and enjoy complimentary access to the Friendly Fellows Kids Club as well as access to the leisure centre with 20m pool, kids pool and 24hr gym. There is Family Dining available in the stylish and kid-friendly Rueben’s Restaurant.
Check out all the fantastic family summer break offers at The Connacht Hotel now!
Guests of the hotel also enjoy complimentary access to:
- 20m Swimming Pool & kid’s pool.
- Active Fitness – our 24 hour gym.
- Cots and/or rollaway bed(s) (*subject to maximum occupancy).
- Baby bathtub, blankets and high chairs (*subject to availability).
1 Night Family Break for 2 adults & 2 kids with breakfast and full use of Leisure Centre with 20m swimming pool and kids pool
T&C: excluding July & August dates
Clayton Hotel Leopardstown
Clayton Hotel Leopardstown is the ultimate base for your visit to Wicklow, the Garden of Ireland, and all it has to offer whether it is walking the start of the Wicklow Way from Marlay Park or enjoying the surrounds of the Powerscourt Waterfall and Gardens. Why not discover the great outdoors in Dún Laoghaire harbour, the Peoples Park, Airfield Estate, Bray to Greystones Walk, and lots more. All these locations are located within driving distance of the hotel.
At Clayton Hotel Leopardstown they aim to guarantee the ambiance for the perfect family getaway. Why not treat yourself and your family to a well-deserved break! Check out their Family Summer Break Offers now!
- 1-night stay in an interconnecting room (2 adults and up to 4 kids) including breakfast & a welcome pack
- Family Day pass to Airfield Estate located 10 Mins from the Hotel with your packed lunch for the day
- Pizza dinner with a bottle of wine for parents and ice cream for the kids to enjoy afterwards
- Complimentary Parking
Gleneagle Hotel Killarney
The Gleneagle Hotel in Killarney is the perfect choice for a family break in Ireland. Family holidays are precious! Kids know exactly what they want from a good family hotel break and they’re not afraid to say it.
Great swimming pools, kids’ clubs, chill zone, lots to see and do, and quality time with Mom and Dad. We’ve paid close attention to our littlest guests and their requests and thanks to their fantastic feedback, we are one of the top child-friendly hotels in Ireland! With a selection of family rooms, suites and apartments, we can cater for families big and small.
At the Gleneagle, they know that families come in all shapes and sizes. Their Flying Solo breaks are designed for parents or guardians traveling solo with the kids. Choose from an array of room sizes to suit your individual needs, as well as all sorts of fun-filled activities – swimming, pitch and putt, tennis, and during the school holidays, our kids’ activity clubs, and evening entertainment.
- 1 night B&B for 1 adult and 2 children
- Delicious Buffet Breakfast.
- Complimentary admission to Gleneagle in-house entertainment.
- Complimentary use of The Aquila Club with a 25-meter swimming pool and kids splash pool
- Complimentary car parking.
- Complimentary WiFi.
- Free shuttle bus from Killarney Rail Station (if needed).
- Complimentary access to the Press Reader App (digital newspapers and magazines).
T&C’s: Valid for 6 months, midweek only Sunday to Thursday. Dates subject to availability.
How to Enter
To enter just fill in your contact details on our form below and don’t forget to choose which hotel you would like to win a break for. Love more than one hotel? No problem you can enter as many times as you like! We’ll be in touch by email with the lucky winners after the closing date of Sunday July 3rd.
This competition has now closed.