To celebrate the fact that luxury candle brand Julie Clarke Candles is now registered with the Vegan Society, they have given us fantastic prizes to give away! Enter our giveaway for the chance to win from their beautiful botanic-inspired ranges.
About Julie Clarke Candles
Based in Galway, Julie Clarke Candles hand pour luxury scented candles and diffusers in beautiful ceramic vessels using plants based ingredients from renewable resources. At Julie Clarke Candles they use the finest materials from renewable resources and their fragrances are bespoke and plant based. Each candle vessel can be cleaned and reused afterwards.
The Vegan registered trademark of a sunflower is used on labels worldwide as the authentic standard for products free from animal ingredients and animal testing. The Vegan Society registration means a lot to Julie Clarke Candles as it reflects values the company holds close to its heart.
The Julie Clarke Candle Collections
There are three distinct collections:
- Floral Lantern – the blue floral pattern on the Floral Lantern range complements the flicker of the candle light, emitting a warm lantern effect. When the life of the candle is over the remaining wax can be cleaned out and a tealight placed in the vessel, making it a lantern you can keep forever.
- Blue Peacock – the Blue Peacock Range has a traditional chinoise pattern with a beautiful shaped diffuser and candle set which can be used afterwards as a bud vase and storage jar.
- Botanic – the bone china vessels in the Botanic Range are embossed with a floral pattern and luxurious gilded rim which makes a lovely herbal tea cup after the life of the candle.
Each candle and diffuser set is completed with an elegant gift box and bag.
Julie Clarke Candles are stocked in over 70 shops throughout Ireland with additional stockists in the UK and Japan.
- 1st prize – Blue Peacock Range Storage Jar Candle and Diffuser in Malibar Lemongrass & Ginger scent
- 2nd prize x 3 – Botanic Range Candle in Wild Fig, Vanilla and Blackcurrants scent
How to Enter
To enter just fill in your contact details on our form below and we’ll be in touch with the 4 lucky winners after the closing date of Sunday 28th June.