Current roles we are looking to fill at Mykidstime.
Virtual Office Manager (part time)
We are looking for a virtual office manager to help organise admin, coordinate internal and external communications and generally whip the rest of the Mykidstime Team into super-organised shape.
Duties will include:
- Liaising with customers, PR agencies and other external partners to receive information and communicate by email and phone
- Organising and overseeing projects for Mykidstime to make sure they are delivered
- Working with the Mykidstime Team to streamline and organise internal processes
- Compiling stats for reports
- Assisting with scheduling Social Media posts and creating Facebook Ads
We’re looking for someone with these skills and attributes:
- Happy to work from home by themselves using different software and tools to communicate with the rest of the team
- Excellent organisation skills with ideally an administration background
- Detail oriented
- Good project management skills comfortable with owning project responsibility
- Comfortable talking with partners and customers by phone, and able to write emails clearly and well
- Eager to look at new ways of improving and streamlining processes
- Proficiency in using Office tools such as Excel, Word, Powerpoint etc
- Experience in WordPress / Google Analytics desirable
You must own your own computer or laptop, be available between 2 and 4 hours every day and also be available to work some time during school holidays particularly the month of August.
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will asked to do an initial phone interview then face to face interview in Galway if successful to next stage.
Mykidstime is a family friendly company, with flexible work hours.