Current roles we are looking to fill at Mykidstime.
We’re looking for an experienced sales person, a self-starter with a proven track record, based in the Dublin area to join Mykidstime. The role includes
- Lead generation
- Sales and business development
- Sales management
- Creation of sales proposals
- Presenting to potential clients
- Client account management
We’re looking for someone with these skills and attributes:
- Ad sales experience preferred.
- Proficient in Sales CRM tools.
- Excellent written and phone communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools like Word, Powerpoint, Excel.
- Familiar with digital ad terminology.
- You don’t have to be a parent but it helps to understand what parents are looking for from brands.
- Good team player and communicator. You will need to work with the rest of the Mykidstime team to ensure digital ad campaigns are delivered to a high standard.
- Happy to work from home by themselves using different software and tools to communicate with the rest of the team.
You must own your own computer or laptop, and have access to a car for travel.
Please email your CV and cover letter to [email protected]com
Shortlisted candidates will asked to do an initial phone interview then face to face interview in Galway if successful to next stage.
Mykidstime is a family friendly company, with flexible work hours.