To celebate the arrival of The Head Plan Kids Journal, a thoughtfully curated journal for Little Dreamers with Big Ambitions, we have two copies to give away!
Jam-packed with mindfulness and wellness exercises the journal aims to positively impact the way children think and feel about themselves and the world around them.
The Head Plan Kids Journal
In a digital age where an iPad or iPhone is fast becoming an extension of ourselves, The Head Plan Kids Journal encourages a moment away from the screen for a time of reflection.
The Kids Journal gives children an introduction to the practices of mindfulness and gratitude providing an imaginative environment for children to write down their innermost thoughts without judgement or rules.
Specially created for children between the ages of 6 to 12, who can work through this journal alone or with an adult by their side, providing an opportunity for connection and giving an insight into their inner world.
Featuring a bright, and mood-boosting colourful design that’s suitable for both boys and girls, The Head Plans Kids Journal gives a child all the tools they need to develop and sustain a positive mental attitude, from gratitude practices to playful daily diary pages.
Key features inside The Kids Journal include:
- Kid-friendly explainer pages that offer clear instructions on how best to use this journal. The Head Plan takes a child by the hand and show them exactly how to get the most out of journaling (AKA their new superpower!)
- 12 Weeks of ‘My Day’ pages, giving a child one space to reflect on their day, document what they’re grateful for, and record their achievements. (Each one includes an inspiring quote certain to positively influence your child’s growing mind!)
- 12 Weeks of Diary pages — a dedicated space for a child to write or draw whatever’s on their mind. (An excellent way to encourage self-expression!)
- A ‘My Happy List’ section — a special space for a child to document all the things — big and small — that bring them joy
- An Affirmation Builder, so your little one can replace negative beliefs with positive ones — a habit that builds self-belief and sets them up for success in the future.
- A Ritual Rewire template to help your child establish — and stick with! — healthy new habits and routines, be it making their bed in the morning or reading a book before bed.
- Fun weekly challenges that provide an opportunity to connect with your child and watch them discover more about themselves as they learn and grow.
The Head Plans Kids Journal retails at €22 and is available on www.theheadplan.com, in Dundrum Town Centre, Mahon Point Cork, Arnotts and Brown Thomas Stores.
2 x The Head Plan Kids Journal
How to Enter
To enter just fill in your contact details on our form below. We’ll be in touch by email with the 2 lucky winners after the closing date of Sunday 27th November 2022.
This competition has closed now, be sure to check out the other great prizes we are giving away!