Looking to get away this autumn for a family break? Mount Wolseley Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort offers exceptional value with superb family friendly facilities. They have given us a fabulous family break to give away – enter now for your change to win this amazing prize!
Tick all the boxes for the perfect Halloween Family Break
All boxes are ticked for the perfect Halloween Family Break for you and your family in Mount Wolseley Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort. Escape to this award-winning family-friendly country Resort this Autumn.
The Halloween Family Break at Mount Wolseley Hotel 2 night Package includes:
- 2 nights in a Deluxe Family Room
- Full Irish Breakfast for all the Family each morning
- Four-Course Dinner for Adults on one evening of choice in Frederick’s Award-Winning Restaurant
- Dinner included for children on one evening of choice in Frederick’s Restaurant
There is so much to do for families at Mount Wolseley Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort. On the grounds, you can enjoy a one-mile walking trail which takes you around the perimeter of the award-winning golf course. Along the way, you can enjoy the wildlife and unwind in the heart of the Mount Wolseley Resort.
Hotel Complimentary Facilities
- Woodland Playground: Woodchip Outdoor Playground complete with Zipline, Swings, and Slide, this wooded area is the perfect place for fun-filled fresh air, children love the Playground which is safe and secure. Surrounded by the sounds of the county, relax and let your little ones enjoy Mount Wolseley outdoors.
- 20 metre heated Swimming Pool, Kiddies Pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna and Steam Room, no leisure experience is overlooked.
- The Wolseley Walking Trail: Enjoy the fresh country air and rolling countryside of our beautiful Resort whilst you take in some exercise.
- The Wolseley Walking Trail takes you around the perimeter of our majestic award-winning golf course and it is as invigorating as it is serene. The Walking Trail brings you in a complete circle back to the Hotel and can be walked as many times as desired. Enjoy the wildlife and unwind in the heart of the Mount Wolseley Country Resort.
- Wolseley Teen Zone: Games room for your Teens to socialise and relax, complete with gaming and chill zone.
Nearby Attractions that you can enjoy with your family:
- Rathwood – famous for Halloween and Santa Train Experiences. Rathwood is only a 5-minute drive from Mount Wolseley.
- Oak Park Forest Park in Carlow – free admission, 4 km walk and playground.
- Castlecomer Discovery Park – only 40 minutes from the Hotel, offers a wide range of challenging activities, and a beautiful forest walk – ideal for a breakaway in the fresh air.
Autumn Family Break for 2 adults and 2 children with 1 night in a deluxe family room including dinner for all the family in the award-winning Frederick’s Restaurant and breakfast the following morning.
T&C’s – Subject to availability.
How to Enter
To enter just answer the simple question below, fill in your contact details on our form below. We’ll be in touch by email with the lucky winner after the closing date of Sunday October 2nd.
Question: How far is the drive from Dublin to Mount Wolseley? (click here for a hint)
This competition has now closed.