Adventure, Wildlife and Nature Abounds at Beyond the Trees Avondale
For those looking for a day out with a difference this Autumn, a visit to Beyond the Trees Avondale in Wicklow is a must! Open year round, the Coillte run forest park is fully accessible and offers plenty of adventure, wildlife, birds and of course the stunning treetop walk and viewing tower stretching 38m into the sky! Get back to nature, no matter what the weather and enjoy the facilities on offer including:
- Giant slide inside the viewing tower, taking anyone adventurous enough to try it, whizzing back down to the ground!
- Interactive activity stations along the treetop walk, which is buggy and wheelchair friendly throughout
- Forest trails, plus new family multi access 4km cycle trail
- Walled Garden with a state of the art children’s play area
- Avondale House will reopen early 2023 with a guided tour ‘At home with the Parnells’
- Coillte Pavilion which tells the story of Coillte’s work in forestry, innovation and climate action
- Seed Café serving up delicious hot and cold treats for all ages to enjoy
A family day pass (2 Adults and up to 3 Children) to visit Beyond the Trees Avondale new Treetop Walk & Viewing Tower experience
How to Enter
To enter just fill in your contact details on our form below. We’ll be in touch by email with the lucky winner after the closing date of September 25th 2022
This competition has now closed.