Looking for a free fun activity for your child? How about playing the Button Game? Kids enjoy it and it helps them with colours and motor skills too.
Sign up for our free newsletter, find us on facebook, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest.
You will need:
- Selection of different coloured and sized buttons
- Timer e.g. stop watch or kitchen timer
- Empty out all the buttons onto the tray.
- Take it in turns to match pairs of buttons by colour and/or size
- Each person gets a minute and at the end of the minute jot down how many pairs they matched.
- See if they can beat the best score or beat their own score next time round.
- You will be amazed at how competitive everyone gets!
Did you play the Button Game? Tell us how you got on in the comments below.