This case study describes a campaign run on Mykidstime.ie for The Galway Food Festival.
The Galway Food Festival is runs over Easter weekend in Galway. They wanted to promote the event to families and chose a national event package with Mykidstime.
How The Campaign Was Run
Mykidstime.ie ran a 4 week integrated digital campaign to promote the event to parents across Ireland. The campaign included:
- Home page seeded editorial with logo.
- Top spot sponsorship of Mykidstime Food Feb 2013 newsletter e-zine
- Follow up placement on Mykidstime Food Mar 2013 newsletter e-zine
- Placement on Mykidstime Galway Mar 2013 newsletter
- Posts on our facebook pages (our main page www.facebook.com/mykidstime and 26 county ones) as well as tweets from our local Twitter accounts.
- Enhanced event listing in our Events section
What The Results Were
- There were 1,500 views of the event on our Event Listings
- There were 1,463 views of the Galway Food Festival ad
- The Galway Food Festival reached 26,491 e-zine recipients and achieved a 3.5% click rate on the Food ezine top spot with a 1.4% click rate on their ad link
- The total reach achieved for Galway Food Festival on facebook was 38,797 with 189 engaged users.
What The Customer Said
“The 2nd Galway Food Festival took place during the Easter Bank Holiday Weekend 2013. Through our advertising campaign with My Kids Time we were able to create awareness of specific family events at the Festival to a national audience who may have been visiting or holidaying in Galway during that weekend. My Kids Time is a wonderful platform to promote family friendly events and activities.” – Gwen O’Sullivan, Publicity Manager, Galway Food Festival
Like The Sound of This?
Would you like to achieve some outstanding results for your event marketing spend? Contact us today and we can help you reach parents in an engaging way!