This case study describes a digital advertising campaign run on Mykidstime for MediStori.
Olive O’Connor, founder of MediStori, wanted to get the word out about her product, her Irish Start-up and the crowdfunding campaign she was running. She chose a national promotion package with Mykidstime.
How The Campaign Was Run
Mykidstime ran a 4 week integrated digital campaign to promote MediStori to parents across Ireland. The campaign included:
- Home page and site wide Banner Advert
- Blog Post about MediStori with their video and links to the crowdfunding campaign
- Ad with editorial on Mykidstime May 2014 e-newsletter
- Social Media Posts on our Facebook pages (main page www.facebook.com/mykidstime and regional pages) as well as tweets from our main brand and regional Twitter accounts.
What The Results Were
- There were 22,983 views of the banner advert
- There were 640 views of the blog post about MediStori
- MediStori’s message reached 31,397 e-zine recipients and achieved a 1% click rate
- The total reach achieved for MediStori on Facebook was 67,047 with 3,399 engaged users.
What The Customer Said
“I’m an Irish start-up business and I contacted the My KidsTime team to discuss advertising on their site. They were extremely helpful, very reasonable, efficient and understood what my project was about and who it was aimed towards. After they published the advertisement for us, our site saw a substantial increase in views, which led to sales and invaluable PR. I would highly recommend any business to use MyKidsTime and to get in contact with their highly efficient & knowledgeable team.” Olive O’Connor, founder of MediStori
Like The Sound of This?
Would you like to achieve some outstanding results for your marketing spend? Contact us today and we can help you reach parents in an engaging way!